Topics

Web links

Lee Jackson <jacksonhome@...>

Here are a couple of web links that you can use if you wish to link your
web site to the new list.

http://www.egroups.com/list/puny
the official eGroups home page for our list

http://members.home.com/jacksonhome/puny
a test page I did for Gary - now has an easy signup form
for anyone who wants to join the list

Gary, you might want to make note of these, as they can officially be
distributed now. I'll CC this message direct to you, just in case.

Oh, BTW, another thing that you might like, Gary - if you haven't seen it
by now, you can read and write to the list directly from the list's home
page! No more need to subscribe via Yahoo! web mail accounts when you hit
the road: just set your eGroups options to "read from the web" before you
leave!

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny