We have a winner for Rogue Riddle 1099

Lars Hanson

All

    Ghost posting for Marilyn.

    Congratulations to Gary Reeves!

Turned my computer on this morning and there was a winner.  Gary Reeves agrees to host Rogue Riddle #1100.

‘Show Me’ Punnies

Example:  Show me a famous surgeon and I'll show you a big operator.

Here goes:

1.  Show me where Stalin is buried and I'll show you a Communist Plot

2.  Show me the first President's dentures and I'll show you the George Washington Bridge.

3.  Show me a pharaoh who ate crackers in bed and I'll show you a crummy mummy.

4.  Show me a squirrel's nest and I'll show you a nutcracker's suite.

5.  Show me Santa's helpers and I'll show you subordinate clauses.

6.  Show me a cat that just ate a lemon and I'll show you a sour puss.

7.  Show me a cross between a fox and a mink and I'll show you a fink.

8.  Show me a one-word commercial and I'll show you an adverb.

9.  Show me a famous composer's liquor cabinet and I'll show you Beethoven's Fifth.

10.  Show me Eve's perfume and I'll show you Adam's balm.

mvandriesen@gmail

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

Thank you so much, Lars.  I tried one more time after being sure that your arrived and it got through.

Gary suggested I go to you for help.  I have been getting Kirk's almost daily Limericks every day.  All of a sudden they stopped.  Do you have any idea what I have to do to start receiving them again?

Thanks for all the help this week, and maybe now, too.

Marilyn/Merk

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.

Lars Hanson

Hi, Merk,

    No worries!  Glad to help.

    To check in your account, simply go to:

 groups.io

    From there you can see which of your e-mails you are signed up with.

    Also, in Yes it I have had problems replying to you via e-mail because your e-mail rejects my e-mails.  (Right now this is going okay — no problems in that area.)

    However, if your e-mail application is rejecting e-mails from PUNY, or perhaps putting them into a Junk folder or a Spam folder, that could be the reason  you are not seeing PUNY or Limerick e-mails.  You might want to check those folders in your mail application.

    See if any of that helps.