Topics

Voting Results: To eGroup or not to eGroup

CynMacG@...

In a message dated 2/5/99 5:02:01 PM, jacksonhome@... writes:

<<Here are the results of the vote:

1. Go with ONEList 3
2. Go with eGroups 3>>

Surely PUNY has more than 6 members! The riddle chain alone has 9! Are we that
apathetic . . . or simply pathetic? Is everyone out of town . . . or simply
out of their minds? Too busy voting about throwing peaches at Clinton? Are
people afraid that by voting they leave themselves open for jury duty? C'mon,
folk! Get with it! Somebody break that tie . . . or tie that brake . . . or
take that buy . . . or . . . . rake that try . . . well, let's see some acts
shun!

CYNful

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

CynMacG@...

In a message dated 2/5/99 5:02:01 PM, jacksonhome@... writes:

<<See the results at http://www.eGroups.com/vote?vid=puny>>

Tried three times. It doesn't work.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

eGroups.com Poll Results <jacksonhome@...>

-----

Tiffany Wimberly <wimbo@...>

CynMacG@... wrote:

In a message dated 2/5/99 5:02:01 PM, jacksonhome@... writes:

<<Here are the results of the vote:

1. Go with ONEList 3
2. Go with eGroups 3>>

Surely PUNY has more than 6 members! The riddle chain alone has 9! Are we that
apathetic . . . or simply pathetic?
That is pathetic...it's not like you had to leave your house to vote!
There are not too many people that are deVOTEd to the cause.

Tiff

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny