Tiff hits the bigtime!

The Hallock Entity <c.hallock@...>

I just today (March 1) recieved my February 1999 issue of THE PUNDIT and
found a full page of Tiff Wimberly's TRIAL OF THE CENSUREY enclosed as a
special suppliment. I don't know if she or the rest of PUNY can properly
appreciate how important such exposure is. Although it arrives well after
the irony has begun to cool, being included in a PUNDIT mailing means she
has now reached an audience at least 10 times larger any PUNY posting.
Kudos to our friend Norman Gilbert for expanding this issue to take her in.
The PUNDIT is an oasis of wordplay in an ocean of otherwise tepid twaddle.
I guess you could say, "Norman is an island."

GARY HALLOCK

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

CynMacG@...

WAY TO GO, TIFF!

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

Lars Hanson <parkersan@...>

All right, Tiff!! Way to go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lars Hanson
parkersan@sprynet.com <mailto:parkersan@sprynet.com>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

The Hallock Entity <c.hallock@...>

Enhorabueno, Tiff !
Gato
######### This sounds like Italian for "a good lay"!!
Jim
Either way, I'm taking it as a compliment! LOL!

Tiff
Geez, did I really say that?

Tiff
==============================

Yes Tiff, you did and it's too late to take it back now. So she goes both
ways eh? If we were to meet her on the road to MAN T'LAY we won't know if
she's common or going.

Speaking of man delay, my PUNDIT usually arrives near the end of the month
noted on the masthead but I think it's because it's mailed out of Canada
and their postal system seems to be on perpetual strike. (That's what we
Texans call our kitty cats. A "purr pet, y'all")

GARY (Oh, what the) HALLOCK

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

The Hallock Entity <c.hallock@...>

Yes Tiff, you did and it's too late to take it back now. So she goes both
ways eh?
Both ways? I don't think so! You're making me sound like I have a hidden
aGENDER.

Tiff (practicing hetero) Wimberly
================================

Why would you need to practice? I'd think you'd be pretty good at it by now.

GARY (I'm an ex-spurt) HALLOCK

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

Gatotomaso@...

Enhorabueno, Tiff !

Gato

In a message dated 3/2/99 7:07:16 AM PST, ertner@psnsbsn.navy.mil writes:

######### This sounds like Italian for "a good lay"!!
Jim
No Jim, not Italian, but Spanish for congratulations but thanks for the "juego
de palabra" (which has nothing to with "way to go or a friendly bra", but is
pun in Espanol)

hasta luego,

Gato

Gato

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

CynMacG@...

In a message dated 3/2/99 2:49:36 PM, parkersan@sprynet.com writes:

<<Back to back

Belly to belly

And I don't give a damn....>>

The ol' Zombie Jamboree, eh? Reminds me of a pun/riddle I'd been saving for
the riddle list but will use up here since Lars raised the subject:

What do zombies do?

Zombies make honey; others just buzz and sting.

CYNful

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

ertner@...

Tiffany Wimberly <wimbo@...>

The Hallock Entity wrote:

I just today (March 1) recieved my February 1999 issue of THE PUNDIT and
found a full page of Tiff Wimberly's TRIAL OF THE CENSUREY enclosed as a
special suppliment.
Norman had asked me if it would be okay to add TOTC and I was flattered that he
would ask me. I said that he could use it but on the condition he would send
me a copy of it. I got mine a few weeks ago (Your mail must be slow Gary.)
TOTC has definitely been my 15 minutes of punning fame, having it appear in The
Pundit was an honor!

Tiff

--
"All The News That's TIFF To Print!"

==============================

The Hallock Entity wrote:

==============================

Yes Tiff, you did and it's too late to take it back now. So she goes both
ways eh?
Both ways? I don't think so! You're making me sound like I have a hidden
aGENDER.

Tiff (practicing hetero) Wimberly

It's SEX of one and half a dozen of the other.....

And SWING is back in nowadays!

Back to back
Belly to belly
And I don't give a damn....