The Ides of March

ertner@...

It's a little known fact that Julius Caesar did NOT die from stab wounds by
Brutus ... but rather he was poisoned. At the huge banquet on that fateful Ides
of March, Brutus slipped some poisonous hemlock leaves onto Julius's salad.
(This was the world's first Caesar's salad!) When Julius slumped over into his
salad, Brutus feigned concern and asked: "My dear friend Julius, how many
hemlock leaves have you eaten?" To which Julius gasped in reply: "Ate two,
Brutus."

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

SRpunster@...

<< It's a little known fact that Julius Caesar did NOT die from stab wounds by
Brutus ... but rather he was poisoned. At the huge banquet on that fateful
Ides
of March, Brutus slipped some poisonous hemlock leaves onto Julius's salad.
(This was the world's first Caesar's salad!) When Julius slumped over into
his
salad, Brutus feigned concern and asked: "My dear friend Julius, how many
hemlock leaves have you eaten?" To which Julius gasped in reply: "Ate two,
Brutus >>

I thought he died from sneezing. Achoo, Brutus....

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny