The Hydes of March

GBenmoshe@...

I recall discussing the Hyde family in January and February, and now we come
to a Tale Of The HYDES OF MARCH:

Two boy Hyde cousins, MARC AN' TONY, are going to a Roman Toga party with
intent to woo the same girl. One cousin puts on lavish jewelry to impress the
girl - a diamond clasp for his toga, and a ruby studded crown on his Roman
pompadour. The other cousin dresses plainly, intent to impress the girl with
personality and not with accessories.
Which cousin gets to date the girl the next day? Why of course, the JEWEL-LESS
SEES HER
"anon fair punster, thou thinkest too much in riddles"
"t'was the Attention Deficit Disorder that got me Ridlin"

Guy

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny