Topics

RSVP: Lets whine about this Egroups server

larrycotton@...

Prodigy was getting bad. Everyone has complaints about AOL. Why not complain about this server?
----

Please select one or more of the following:

o There is nothing to complain about!
o This server trucks!
o I'd rather be knitting.
o This is the best server I have ever seen!
o I was opening my word processor and this poll appeared. Where am I?
o I can't read this. I'm using a Macintosh. :)
o Neat colors! What's in this coffee?
o This is the worst server.

by going to the following Web form:

http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=918262142549

Thank you!

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

Lee Jackson <jacksonhome@...>

On 6 Feb 1999 00:49:02 -0000, you wrote:

o Neat colors! What's in this coffee?
Hey, if you want this, go over to http://www.neoplanet.com , download their
browser, install it, and then import the Splat scheme from the scheme
archive. You've got to have IE4 first, though, as if that's not enough of
an hallucination....