RR 1095 took Byte off the Apple - reveal

portagecreek

Thanks for asking, I was going to peel this apple one slice at a time - unless someone apeals.

#1. Something crashed the string of weekly rogues, but the cause has been identified. ( I did not just Cook this up ) It's one of my Jobs to let you know it was not the host that choked, but rather his computer. Yes it was BLANK.

And a hint of the every guess gets a clue  --- that was the core of the crash. I am sure that the right answer would stick in your throat. Just remember that soon we will be bobbing for these.

What I wanted and got was ADAM'S APPLE.

========

Reveal 2 will be soon and may be too revealing.

GR