Topics

RR 1057 Breaking News!

portagecreek

RR 1057 did have another winner. This guesser got them all perfectly in only hours after I posted the riddle and offered to back me up if I needed a host.

Why did I not take advantage of such an offer?

I was so intent on the word matching that I was pair a lysed.

So, I cover my ommision in not crediting this contributer by stealing his very first F riddle series pun! Actually he had it as some grain of sand that got trapped in an oyster and wound up in a wheel chair. It was pearlized!

We could make this about sanitising our hands of 1057 and call it

purell a lized

Oh yes, the fellow I am talking of referred to himself back in FROG #1 as the Hallock Entity.

Thanks Gary.

BTW here is his worksheet as a good example of how to reply to a riddle and make it easy on the host to keep track:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RR 1057

1. Doubting BLANK
#### THOMAS
2. BLANK in the neck
#### PAIN
3.Hit song by Johnny Ray BLANK ( actually this is more like a crossword)
#### CRY
4.What Patty and Maxine might call Shirley ( another crossword clue)
#### SIS
5.BLANK are a few of
#### THESE
6.BLANK Johnson ( very interesting clue)
#### ARTIE

7. New York BLANK.
#### TIMES
8. BLANK Girl, ( Marlo or go back to #1)
#### THAT
9. Have you missed any? Take another BLANK
#### TRY

10. BLANK Room ( I think it is a sign that these are getting harder to find.
#### MENS
11. BLANK foods, BLANK music, or BLANK survivor.
#### SOULS

12. BLANK grounds, or denominator,
#### COMMON

13.Dollars and Blank.