#RogueRiddle 1110 #RogueRiddle

gary hallock

ROGUE RIDDLE #1110 - Launched at 11:10am central - January 23, 2022
===============================
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Send all guesses, groans, gripes and guffaws directly to <gary@...>
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

[Sample]
0. - DORIS DAY: Could be used to prop open your entrance portal.

There should be little set up or explanations required. What we have here is a listing of 15 daffynitions, most of which are fairly straightforward but a few will have a riddle-like twist. To make things simple, I have offered a list of target words/terms for you to match up. So, no serious head scratching is required. Just match the daffynitions with my terms and claim the prize if you’re bold enough to host.

==================
1. - Minor untruths

2. - Bugs that have come from outside your own country

3. - One of the ways to arrive at ten

4- Thinking it over twice

5. - What’s actually happing during the silence of the lambs

6. - What may soon need to be done again with our beachfront house.

7. - A 2000 Pound frying pan

8. - Group of organized criminals that specializes in the petty theft of aspirin.

9. - A satisfactory visit with your gynecologist

10. - When your roll of Certs gets damp and they end up stuck together

11. - Well endowed women who support the democratic president.

12. - What Mary Jane Parker sometimes did with her telescope

13. - Companies with headquarters in China, Korea or Japan.

14. - Your wrinkled clothing is again in need of ironing

15. - Should be taken when your escalator is broken.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Send all guesses, groans, gripes and guffaws directly to <gary@...>
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

FORENSICS