Topics

#RogueRiddle 1058: winner declared and answers revealed #RogueRiddle

James Ertner

Congratulations to Aaron who is hereby declared the winner! And thanks to Gary R and Doug for playing as well. (Admittedly, this is the worst turnout I’ve seen for a Rogue Riddle. ☹)

See the answers below.

Jim

1. What do you get when you cross a flea with a rabbit? A bug’s bunny.

2. What do you get when you cross a garbage collector with an insect? A litterbug.

3. What do you get when you cross a rabbit with a leek? A bunion.

4. What do you get when you cross a tuber with a canary? A potato chirp.

5. What do you get when you cross a canary with a small ape? A chirpmonk.

6. What do you get when you cross a sheep dog with a baby fish? A shag carp-ette.

7. What do you get when you cross a cat with a lemon? A sourpuss.

8. What do you get when you cross a horse with a soccer player? A centaur forward.

9. What do you get when you cross a hyena with a chameleon? Dr. Chuckle and Mr. Hide.

10. What do you get when you cross a pig with a centipede? Bacon and legs.

11. What do you get when you cross an electronic organ with a chicken? Hammond eggs.

12. What do you get when you cross a dog with a chicken? Barkin’ and eggs.

13. What do you get when you cross a lighthouse with a chicken? Beacon and eggs.

14. What do you get when you cross a hen and gunpowder? An eggsplosion.

15. What do you get when you cross a chicken with a ghost? A poultrygeist.

gary hallock

Jim’s lament leaves me feeling I must apologize for failing to submit my lame worksheet. Apparently I had actually nailed the 4 that I’d attempted, but was holding back sending it off until I had a chance to put in some honest earnest time working out a few others. As the updates came through I realized what a task if would be for me to claim. My further inspiration apparently doesn’t come nearly as fast as Jim’s deadline.

So glad to see Aaron finally get back into the game though. Apparently his mind works more like Jim’s than does mine.

Gary (the first) Hallock