Rogue Riddle 1100 warning

portagecreek

The 1 1  0 0 number was tempting me into doing a binary code riddle, but I have decided to go non-binary.

Now how to have fun with 1100?

The rogue will come out tomorrow at 11:00 EST,

Gary Reeves

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

Cute idea, Gary!

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.

Lars Hanson

There really were a dozen choices there! ;-)

On Nov 13, 2021, at 10:57, portagecreek <gypsywagon@mindspring.com> wrote:

The 1 1 0 0 number was tempting me into doing a binary code riddle, but I have decided to go non-binary.

Now how to have fun with 1100?

The rogue will come out tomorrow at 11:00 EST,

Gary Reeves

gary hallock

On Nov 13, 2021, at 6:03 PM, Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@gmail.com> wrote:

 There really were a dozen choices there! ;-)

On Nov 13, 2021, at 10:57, portagecreek <gypsywagon@mindspring.com> wrote:

The 1 1 0 0 number was tempting me into doing a binary code riddle, but I have decided to go non-binary.

Now how to have fun with 1100?

The rogue will come out tomorrow at 11:00 EST,

Gary Reeves

A dozen matter to me if there were twelve choices, I will binary a one of ‘em as puns. Don’t math with Texas!

Gary Hallock

===========

On Nov 13, 2021, at 6:03 PM, Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@gmail.com> wrote:

 There really were a dozen choices there! ;-)

On Nov 13, 2021, at 10:57, portagecreek <gypsywagon@mindspring.com> wrote:

The 1 1 0 0 number was tempting me into doing a binary code riddle, but I have decided to go non-binary.

Now how to have fun with 1100?

The rogue will come out tomorrow at 11:00 EST,

Gary Reeves

No puns?  If I picked the time in a mideast time zone, would it be 'lebon am" ?

Sent: Nov 13, 2021 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [puny] Rogue Riddle 1100 warning

On Nov 13, 2021, at 10:57, portagecreek wrote:

The 1 1 0 0 number was tempting me into doing a binary code riddle, but I have decided to go non-binary.

Now how to have fun with 1100?

The rogue will come out tomorrow at 11:00 EST,

Gary Reeves

Gary,

Look again, oh Binary One.