Rogue Riddle #1099 (Marilyn’s Clues ghost-posted)

gary hallock

This is another Ghost-post I’m sending from Marilyn. Again, please do NOT click REPLY to this email or your guesses will go direct to PUNY.

Send responses to mvandriesen@gmail by Wednesday noon.

Gary H.

=============

Here are the word counts and a couple of clues.  With #2 when you solve it, you will slap your palm against your forehead and say, "Well, duh, that was so easy."

1.  9, 4

2.   6, 10, 6   Actually easy.  Who are we talking about here?

3.   6, 5         They rhyme.  Who or what is a pharaoh today?

4.   10, 5

5.     11,  5

6.    4,  4

7.    4

8.    6

9.    9's     5

10.   4's   4

The last two are proper names with a possessive s.

Gary was the first with five correct.
Then Jim came in with five right.
Gary H. has 4 with the first not perfect, but good enough.

Personally, I think 2, 3, 6, 7, 9 are the easiest, but that will vary one person from another.

‘Show Me’ Punnies

Example:  Show me a famous surgeon and I'll show you a big operator.

1.  Show me where Stalin is buried and I'll show you a _________________  ________  9   4

2.  Show me the first Presidents dentures and I'll show you the ____________ ____________________  ____________  6   10   6

3.  Show me a pharaoh who ate crackers in bed and I'll show you a ____________  __________.   6     5

4.  Show me a squirrel's nest and I'll show you a ___________________  __________.   10    5