ROGUE RIDDLE #1099 (Ghost-posted for Marilyn)

gary hallock

Ghost posted for Marilyn. Please direct all guesses directly to her at this address.

mvandriesen@...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
IMPORTANT!!!!! - If you click “reply” your response will be directed to the PUNY list as was the case in the old Yahoo days. Also please DO NOT send guesses to any of the various Garys.  Marilyn’s address again is… <mvandriesen@...>
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

========== MARILYN’S ROGUE RIDDLE #1099 ==========

The last time that I hosted a rogue riddle, I used Spoonerism Riddles.  This new play on words will be easier and shorter.

‘Show Me’ Punnies

Example:  Show me a famous surgeon and I'll show you a big operator.

Here goes:

1.  Show me where Stalin is buried and I'll show you a _________________  ________

2.  Show me the first Presidents dentures and I'll show you the ____________ ____________________  ____________

3.  Show me a pharaoh who ate crackers in bed and I'll show you a ____________  __________.

4.  Show me a squirrel's nest and I'll show you a ___________________  __________.

5.  Show me Santa's helpers and I'll show you _____________________  ______________.

6.  Show me a cat which just ate a lemon and I'll show you a ________  ________

7.  Show me a cross between a fox and a mink and I'll show you a __________.

8.  Show me  a one word commercial and I'll show you ____ ____________.

9.  Show me  a famous composer's liquor cabinet and I'll show you __________________  __________.

10.  Show me  Eve's perfume and I'll show you ____________  ________.

All,

    BEWARE!

    The subject line does not contain “#RogueRiddle” at the end, and there is a hashtag (pound sign, #) in front of “1099.”  As a result, simply hitting “Reply” will result in guesses going to the entire PUNY group.

    Make sure you use Marilyn’s e-mail address.