Topics

ROGUE RIDDLE 1053: DEADLINE TOMORROW

Adam Engel

Looks like another quiet week so far. Looking for all guesses! Two major hints for you all:

1. The puns build on each other. While the individual words do not necessarily stay the same from Riddle to Riddle, the underlying phrase just gets longer as you go through the riddles.

2. How many nights of Hanukkah are there? How many candles do you light on each night?

Looking for any and all guesses by tomorrow (Thursday) by... Midnight pdt. I have to submit grades tomorrow, so I'll be up late 😂

Adam Even Engel, M.A.T.
Lab2Class Fellow
Biology and Physics Teacher
Evergreen High School, Seattle, WA

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant

Marilyn Van Driesen

Did anyone try?  Win?

On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 12:23:34 AM CST, Adam Engel <adotengel@...> wrote:

Looks like another quiet week so far. Looking for all guesses! Two major hints for you all:

1. The puns build on each other. While the individual words do not necessarily stay the same from Riddle to Riddle, the underlying phrase just gets longer as you go through the riddles.

2. How many nights of Hanukkah are there? How many candles do you light on each night?

Looking for any and all guesses by tomorrow (Thursday) by... Midnight pdt. I have to submit grades tomorrow, so I'll be up late 😂

Adam Even Engel, M.A.T.
Lab2Class Fellow
Biology and Physics Teacher
Evergreen High School, Seattle, WA

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant

Adam Engel

I had one try. You weant to try making one thisweek?

--
Adam Even Engel, M.A.T.
Lab2Class Fellow
Evergreen High School, Seattle, WA

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant

Marilyn Van Driesen

This is a bad time for me.  Our life is upside-down try to keep an eye on everything Intek is doing trying to restore our home to its previous condition.  We are almost finished.  They have putting flooring in 3 rooms, the last one today. Moved a lot of stuff around and back again.  I think we might be finished by Christmas when we can say it is back to what it was before.  I will recommend them for Water Damage Clean-Up and Restoration to anyone.

Marilyn

On Friday, December 18, 2020, 03:44:44 PM CST, Adam Engel <adotengel@...> wrote:

[...]

Oooh, got it. Okay! Good luck.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 1:53 PM Marilyn Van Driesen via groups.io <merkv814=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

I look forward to reading the answer to your Rogue.