Topics

Rogue Riddle 1047 GOING ROUGE. #RogueRiddle

gregg s

From among extremely limited activity, Lars had the most BINGOs.

1. How you might answer the phone.

Yellow

2. To tattle, especially if doing so using one of those gorgeous Southern accents.

Teal

3. Another name for Israel, or Africa, perhaps.

Cyan

4. To leave someone stranded.

Maroon

5. OK, so the Tall Man in Phantasm is after you, and your male child asks you what this extraterrestrial villain’s last name is. This is what you might answer just as that spiked ball thingy comes around the corridor. (Have to get in one scary movie reference in for Halloween. And one that’s not Halloween.)

Crimson (S)crimm, son

6. Something mortal you might commit, combined with the place you might do it in.

Cinnabar

7. A man and a woman, Levi and Jean, going through a door. First her, BLANK.

Denim

8. This is #1047 in a long, long this. Don’t dodge your responsibilities, tell it to the world.

Cerise

9. Great basketball player Alcindor, later.

Cream

10. The thing you might start your car with, old school.

Khaki

11. Accumulating money, or prestige, or anything.

Ecru

12. Some people found the choice of the alias Joseph Anton kind of fishy, but not as fishy, perhaps, as what it replaced.

Salmon (Salman)

13. Something you would do to bring water to a residence.

Plum(b)

14. If someone were to ask you if you are a-certain, if you are a-positive, if you are a-100% confident in your answer? You might say, yes, I am BLANK.

Azure

15. Something that you might get trapped in. Especially this time of year.

Maize

16. Can Tom? Can Dick? And Then?

Canary

17. If someone for some reason zinged Jude Law’s ex Ms. Miller with a well-timed quip, she’d be one this.

Burnt Sienna

18. If someone say, had a diagram and placed false information on it, with a pen, a marker or even a sharpie, they might be engaged in a this.

Chartreuse

19. If the genius host of the original Twilight Zone ate a bunch of Krugerrands, he might be this.

Goldenrod

20. I’m a real serious dude. I don’t joke. Or jest. BLANK. Or quip. Ever.

Orchid

21. Our planet is good. Pass the Buck though. But only here.

Pearl