Rogue Riddle 1046 - Another Potpourri -- #RogueRiddle
Oddly enough, despite the isolation, it seems that time at home is at a premium, so I am a bit late in getting this week’s Rogue Riddle out. My apologies.
Now, on to the riddles.
1. It sounds as though this fabric has become all the rage – it seems BLANK has BLANK.
2. This Japanese city sounds like a spoonerism of another Japanese city.
3. What beverage tasting place sounds like a ski lift? One is a BLANK while the other is a BLANK.
4. What might one deceptively call originators of oft-cited conspiracy theories?
5. This outerwear sounds like a small device for raising a car.
6. It sounds like the cause of (in)famous Chicago fire was Russian.
7. Could these feminine cosmetic attachments be considered batting equipment?
8. What is the difference between a section of Parliament and a widespread pest?
One is the BLANK, while te other is the BLANK.
9. What city sounds like a heavy load for the laundress?
10. What term might be applied to a poorly run democratic process?
11. This clothing items sounds like a task for a grocery store employee.
12. What capital city sounds as though it is devoted exclusively to comedian Jack?
13. For sure this peanut was attacked – after all, it was BLANK.
14. What is the difference between this nation and one devoted to cravats? One is BLANK, and the other might be called BLANK.
15. This outerwear sounds like a Boston party valet.
16. Was this capital city named for small fruits?
17. What is the difference between this capital city and someone bringing a tin of soup? One is BLANK and the other is a BLANK.
18. What is the difference between this capital and a tattler? One is BLANK and the other is a BLANK.
19. Why might an inhabitant of this capital be confused with bees? Both are BLANK.
20. This clothing item sounds more slippery.
As always, it would be great to see some new faces this week!
Please remember to ensure your answers are directed to me. You should be able just to hit “Reply” (thanks, Norm!), but to be certain you may address all guesses, surmises, suppositions, estimates, conjectures, SWAG’s, stabs, pokes, and other such directly to me at: