Topics

Rogue Riddle 1045 Yeah, I'm Game. #RogueRiddle

gregg s

Um, hello. Test, test. A Rogue Riddle set will be emitted shortly. To all but about five of the 143 people receiving this, evidently, that means nothing. This is the list for people interested in puns and who are under the impression that they’re good at them, right? Or is PUNY a veiled reference to the size of yalls relative punning skills? Puny as in teeny. Teeny as in tiny. Tiny as in, uh, wait a second…

undersizedunderdeveloped, undernourished, underfed, stunted, slight, small, little, diminutive, dwarfish, pygmy; weakfeeble, weakly, sickly, delicate, frail, fragile; informal weedy, pint-sized. ANTONYMS strong, sturdy. the men were jeering at the villagers' puny efforts to save their homespitifulpitiable, inadequate, negligible, insufficient, scant, scanty, derisory, miserable, sorry, wretched, meager, paltry, trifling, trivial, insignificant, inconsequential, petty; informal pathetic, measly, piddling, piffling, mingy, poxy, dinky; rare exiguous. ANTONYMS  significant, sizeable, substantial

OK, trash talk isn’t my strong suit. Still trying to find out what is. I make good a flank steak. Honey garlic shrimp too. Maybe making puns? Come see what’s cooking. I’m slaving over a hot stove here for you. Dinner will be served shortly.