Rogue Riddle 1044 - Status 1 -- #RogueRiddle
The action began early yesterday, with 20% of the riddles falling to Adam in less than forty minutes. Jim also has weighed in.
Q: Though I may sound like something for an axle, actually I am a country. What am I?
A: GREECE / GREASE
1. A game of hurriedly written words.
2. A game in which sailors try to discover who tied a line to the corner of a sail.
3. A war game played with breath mints.
4. A towering game for toppling vociferous super-patriots.
5. A game of musical instruments sliding among the dimly illuminated areas.
6. A children’s’ game of clumsiness.
7. A card game about male red deer.
8. A card game named for a strange donkey?
9. A game in which the players try to cover holes in fabric simply.
10. The challenge here is to carry dinner on a tray without spilling any.
11. Collecting an artificial sweetener.
12. A game wrapped in a piece of Indian clothing.
13. A game to begin thinking about oneself.
14. A game of indelicacy.
15. A game to arrest a stoned criminal.
16. A game of becoming a pop singer’s helpers through pantomimes.
17. A game about a lousy massage.
18. A card game about neutered animals.
19. A card game in a metal tin.
20. A Danish island gambling card game.
As always, it would be great to see some new faces this week!
Please remember to ensure your answers are directed to me. You should be able just to hit “Reply” (thanks, Norm!), but to be ceertain you may address all guesses, surmises, suppositions, estimates, conjectures, SWAG’s, stabs, pokes, and other such directly to me at:
To avoid public guesses (guesses posted to the PUNY list instead of guesses sent to the host), please ensure your guesses are addressed to me at the address above.