Jim and One Sagan now have joined the hunt, bringing us to five players. Are there more out there?
The current standings are:
The current riddle status is as follows:
No guesses – 0
Given the early number of kills, it appears this week’s riddle set is relatively easy. There is no reason not to join in the fun.
Remember – It is not necesary to be willing to host in order to play. The game is open to all. The more the merrier.
Clue Set #1:
Clue Set #2:
Rogue Riddle #1016
It’s a Pandemic
It seems the topic is unavoidable, and it is ubiquitous. So this week’s Rogue plays on the only subject being talked about today.
This week’s Rogue Riddle consists of twenty riddles, each of which has one answer. Each set-up should bring to mind a name which puns on the topic du jour. For instance:
Q: A disease afflicting beer?
A: CORONA virus
This may look straightforward, but there are a few puns involved. Reading the clue aloud may help with these.
The riddle will run until 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday. As usual, the first person to solve all the riddles will be declared the winner. If no one has solved all the riddles by 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, the one with the most correct answers will be declared the winner and will host Rogue Riddle #1017 next week.
Now, on to the riddles.
1. A disease which affects colonels?
2. A disease which afflicts singers?
3. A disease which produces a rust-like rash?
4. A disease afflicting medical examiners?
5. A disease which produces markings resembling flower petals?
6. A disease which produces small crown-like markings?
7. A disease of the eye?
8. A disease found off San Diego?
9. A disease which afflicts paronomasiacs?
10. A horn-shaped pathogen?
11. An intersecting pathogen?
12. A disease which afflicts certain musicians?
13. A pathogen found in hallways?
14. A malady of the heart?
15. A suggestive malaise?
16. A disease which addles the brain resulting in retelling of old jokes?
17. A disease which affects sea birds.
18. A pathogen which might cause dizziness?
May the force be with you on this one.
19. A disease affecting toreros?
20. A disease which could make one urp?
These riddles are fairly easy and should fall rather quickly, so get in early!
And it would be great to see more new faces this week, whether or not you want to host next week’s Rogue Riddle! Please remember to tell me on your first guesses whether or not you are willing to host.
The purpose here is to have fun, so
Please remember, do not hit REPLY, but instead address all guesses, surmises, suppositions, estimates, conjectures, SWAG’s, stabs, pokes, and other such directly to me at: