First off - the closing date is Tuesday at midnight EDT, but I don't think it will last that long. Someone is only one correct answer from getting all 6. Unfortunately, no one has figured that one out.

Everyone figured out quite quickly that I was attempting to associate a book title with some of our members. Only one of the people I targeted got their intended book.

There were two aimed at Stan, one of them is the mini shaggy that has not been solved. (Big Clue, goggle Stan Kegel books.) Since I have sent personal clues to everyone participating, and most of them have gone on to bingo what they were working on, I will only clue on the lone unsolved #3. Personal clues will be sent on every guess anyone makes.,

#3 as below

3. For Stan. Children's story my eye! This little story is really about a Presidents wife providing him with a Monica as a Christmas gift. He called it. Three words describes it. 'Blank's Blank Blank"

I FIRST DEDICATED THIS BOOK TO CYN AND STAN SINCE CYN HAD THE VALENTINE ROGUE TO POLITICAL FIGURES. STAN AND RICHARD, HOWEVER, HAD THE BOOK. I ALSO SLIPPED BACK HERE ON MY GOAL NEVER TO GET POLITICAL IN PUNY. THE SET UP IS OVER THE TIME OF CHRISTMAS TO NEW YEARS AND INVOLVES A PRESIDENT, AND HIS WIFE PERFORMING A SEXUAL ACT I CALLED A "MONICA". MY STRONG CLUE TONIGHT IS THE BOOK TITLE CONTAINS THREE WORDS. YOU ONLY HAVE TO PUN ON THE FIRST AND LAST.

Rogue Riddle 1014

Instead of doing this riddle by the book I'll attempt a more novel approach. The riddle covers a many topics for everyone, but with a binding theme. There are several mini shaggy stories.

As usual. First with all, or with the most at midnight Tuesday EDT gets to be next in the barrel.

Please send your guesses to gypsywagon@...

1. For Cyn. This winter has produced extreme temperature swings. Farmers who milk cows for a living have a particular problem staying warm or cool. One particular milk farm has been supplying their help with those ( used to be trendy) soft leather Australian boots, but fibbing about how much they make your feet perspire when the weather changes. Milkers have been calling this place "The ----- of --- lie -------"

2. For Stan. A little bit of Tolkien and Dylan set to music in this one. Some of the taking Tolkien trees have morphed into palms, and Bob Dylan was fond of using their branches as fans. So, he really did not sing what people thought he sung when folks jumped on the words of "Blowing in the Wind". He really meant "THE ---- are my ------".

3. For Cyn and Stan. Children's story my eye! This little story is really about a Presidents wife providing him with a Monica as a Christmas gift. He called it. Three words describes it. 'Blank's Blank Blank"

4. For Gary. WSP also barely hid his adult thoughts about trees. It was really about him loosing his intense sexual desire (when it's gone - it's gone) while helping someone have the will to live thru an epidemic similar to what China is dealing with now. Three words.

5.For Jim. A bunch of smart guys from MIT get with a pack of wolves not cards and work a way to take the pups from their mothers without them wailing and crying enough to wake the whole pack. A story about this would be
"Bringing Down the Blank".

6. For Lars. A clue for a novel he previously finished in the 10th month of the year. "Blank for Blank Blank"

PlEASE SENT YOUR GUESSES TO gypsywagon@...