Rogue 1075 (delay of game)

gary hallock

I just nudged Adam about his rogue hosting promise for today. He’s apparently just now returning from a camping trip. We all know how in tents that can be, so expect him to post his rogue around 7-8pm Pacific time. Actively looking forward to playing his game but I will resume my other activities until then.

BTW - Yes, I remember that I never got around to posting my BINGO/REVEAL on #1073 two weeks ago. Maybe I’ll work on that now. I’m sure everyone has probably forgotten all about it.

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock

Adam Engel

Hi all,

I have NOT forgotten about this week's Rogue. I will send by tomorrow morning. Was away the whole weekend with a dead phone in the wilderness. It truly was an in tents experience (and yes, that was a camp-y joke that has already been used).

Adam Even Engel, M.A.T.
Lab2Class Fellow
Biology and Physics Teacher
Evergreen High School, Seattle, WA

"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."
-Immanuel Kant