Topics

ROGUE 1008 (One hour warning)

gary hallock

Knowing that some of you do not 1008 until the afternoon, I have decided to launch my rogue in the morning this week.

Expect my limerick-based Rogue to appear in your mailbox within the next hour.

Target time for launch is 10am central.

Cynthia MacGregor

ten-ate? One thousand ate? ten-oh-ate? one-oh-oh-ate?

Baffled by your code

Make it a splendiferous day!

Cynthia ("Cyn") MacGregor

Freelance writer/editor

www.cynthiamacgregor.com

Pass a smile along

From: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Hallock <gary@...>
Date: Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 10:02 AM
To: <puny@groups.io>
Subject: [puny] ROGUE 1008 (One hour warning)

Knowing that some of you do not 1008 until the afternoon, I have decided to launch my rogue in the morning this week.

Expect my limerick-based Rogue to appear in your mailbox within the next hour.

Target time for launch is 10am central.

Phonetically “one oh oh eight” roughly mimics “wanna wait.”  It would have made a better pun if the number was 108 or 128 but those ships have sailed.

GH

From: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Hallock <gary@...>
Date: Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 10:02 AM
To: <puny@groups.io>

Knowing that some of you do not 1008 until the afternoon, I have decided to launch my rogue in the morning this week.

Expect my limerick-based Rogue to appear in your mailbox within the next hour.

Target time for launch is 10am central.

Cynthia MacGregor

O I C. U R devious

Make it a splendiferous day!