Topics

Recalling Cynthia

gary hallock

I can’t recall whether or not I mentioned this a month ago as Cynthia was passing,  but it certainly bears repeating.
About a year ago I interviewed Cynthia MacGregor on our podcast, “Pun Intensive.” It wasn’t an especially revealing interview, but certainly was lively.

As our podcast is currently on a brief hiatus, we have just this week re-released this episode, so I thought I’d probably go ahead and plug it once again.

And because she was always so good about rallying the troops in celebration of others, when her birthday rolls around again on October 11, I propose we (PUNY) mark that occasion with a flurry and flush of archival materials in her memory.

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock

Aaron Fasel

Didn’t you get my message about the new episode? It posted on Monday.

Aaron

On Aug 27, 2020, at 10:19 AM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

I can’t recall whether or not I mentioned this a month ago as Cynthia was passing,  but it certainly bears repeating.
About a year ago I interviewed Cynthia MacGregor on our podcast, “Pun Intensive.” It wasn’t an especially revealing interview, but certainly was lively.

As our podcast is currently on a brief hiatus, we have just this week re-released this episode, so I thought I’d probably go ahead and plug it once again.

And because she was always so good about rallying the troops in celebration of others, when her birthday rolls around again on October 11, I propose we (PUNY) mark that occasion with a flurry and flush of archival materials in her memory.

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock

Aaron Fasel

Doh!

I meant to send that only to Gary.

Go to punintensive.com and the Latest episode is Cynthia’s.

Aaron

On Aug 27, 2020, at 1:48 PM, Aaron Fasel <aaronpf@...> wrote:

Didn’t you get my message about the new episode? It posted on Monday.

Aaron

On Aug 27, 2020, at 10:19 AM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

I can’t recall whether or not I mentioned this a month ago as Cynthia was passing,  but it certainly bears repeating.
About a year ago I interviewed Cynthia MacGregor on our podcast, “Pun Intensive.” It wasn’t an especially revealing interview, but certainly was lively.

As our podcast is currently on a brief hiatus, we have just this week re-released this episode, so I thought I’d probably go ahead and plug it once again.

And because she was always so good about rallying the troops in celebration of others, when her birthday rolls around again on October 11, I propose we (PUNY) mark that occasion with a flurry and flush of archival materials in her memory.

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

Go, Cynthia!  May you live on in our memory!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 1:50 PM Aaron Fasel via groups.io <aaronpf=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.