From: Lars Hanson
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 10:43 AM
To: Interesting-Article@groups.io; PUNY
Subject: [puny] Puzzles

All,

    For those interested in brain teasers, the New York Times crossword puzzle editor, Will Shortz, has begun running two new puzzle series in the Times.  In addition to the daily crossword and to daily sudoku puzzles (one 4x4, the other 6x6 — 5x5 and 7x7 on Sundays), The patter now runs a daily “Brain Tickler” and two “Two Not Touch” puzzles.

    The “Brain Ticklers” often resemble Rogue Riddles in style and content.

Marilyn,

    The Washington Post runs the LA Times crossword puzzle every day.  It is easier than the New York Times puzzles.  The New York Times puzzles are available on-line by subscription.  (I have used that feature for over twenty years to get puzzles when away from places where the Times is on sale.)

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 1:21 PM Marilyn Van Driesen via groups.io <merkv814=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

And unfortunately, I get the Washington Post and not the New York Times.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10