Topics

Punniest of Show - Never too late!

gary hallock

Despite the word-wide PUNdemic, our 43rd annual O.Henry Pun-Off World Championships could not be stopped. Like virtually everything else on this crazy COVID planet, it’s happening on-line like everything else this year. The good news is that you all have a chance to participate this year, starting with the PUNNIEST OF SHOW. All 32 contestants (including several from this group) have submitted a 2 minute video of their best scripted performance. If you are quick on the trigger you still have a full day to watch and vote for your favorite presentation. That vote ends at Midnight Saturday but the videos will remain up indefinitely. https://www.punoff2020.com/

A few weeks from now we will fire up 16 contenders for the PUNSLINGERS portion of our competition. This will be conducted LIVE on Saturday, November 21st. I hope to offer more details soon about how (and why) we will be attempting this awesome feat, but you can pre-Zoom some of us will soon be getting our feats wit as we wade in over our heads and go off the deep end.

Visit our website often for much more of this same sort of insanity.

And if you’re still hungry for more... We always seem to be at play on our PUN INTENSIVE podcast. This is the best way to keep your puns portable.  http://punintensive.com/

Gary (Leerless Feeder) Hallock