From: "gary hallock" <gary@...>
To: puny@groups.io
Subject: [puny] Punniest of Show 2021 - Winners revealed
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 09:29:16 -0500

Too late to cast your vote for “Punniest of Show,â€� but the winners (and all others) can still be enjoyed on the website.

And just in case you have a few hours to kill, you might like to see the lame way we stumbled through the virtual PunSlinger finals this year. Considering the grand ambitious way we had it set up, the end result was pretty embarrassing really. I think it could rightly be considered a “mitigated disaster.”

Still, like any good train wreck, it’s worth watching until it gets uncomfortable. I’m personally taking comfort in the fact that we are now only 6 months away from our next LIVE IN PERSON contest here in Austin.

Gary H.

On Nov 3, 2021, at 9:29 AM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

Too late to cast your vote for “Punniest of Show,” but the winners (and all others) can still be enjoyed on the website.