Topics

Pearl Jam

portagecreek

So, I was pairalized and Gary's grain of sand was pearlized.

Were North and South Korea parallelalized?

the other Gary

portagecreek

So, I was pairalized and Gary's grain of sand was pearlized.

Were North and South Korea parallelalized?

the other Gary
It's getting late and my vision is bluring. Do I have a pair of ill eyes?

the other

Joseph Harris

I thought dad had glass eyes, so I asked my brother. In his usual cryptic manner he said: "No. Pa real eyes."

Quoting portagecreek <gypsywagon@...>:

So, I was pairalized and Gary's grain of sand was pearlized.

Were North and South Korea parallelalized?

the other Gary

It's getting late and my vision is bluring. Do I have a pair of ill eyes?

the other

portagecreek

Hey Joseph,

we  must be living in a pear L universe.

GR

I thought dad had glass eyes, so I asked my brother. In his usual cryptic manner he said: "No. Pa real eyes."

Quoting portagecreek <gypsywagon@...>:

So, I was pairalized and Gary's grain of sand was pearlized.

Were North and South Korea parallelalized?

the other Gary

It's getting late and my vision is bluring. Do I have a pair of ill eyes?

the other

Joseph Harris

Hi GR,

Darn, I just mistyped double letters; a pair o' LLs.

Joseph

Quoting portagecreek <gypsywagon@...>:

Hey Joseph,

we  must be living in a pear L universe.

GR

I thought dad had glass eyes, so I asked my brother. In his usual cryptic manner he said: "No. Pa real eyes."

Quoting portagecreek <gypsywagon@...>:

So, I was pairalized and Gary's grain of sand was pearlized.

Were North and South Korea parallelalized?

the other Gary

It's getting late and my vision is bluring. Do I have a pair of ill eyes?

the other

@vfemail.net>

portagecreek

Joseph,

I understand there is a pub run by a lady named Lillian. Apparently the main attraction at the bar is her ample busom. Perhaps we could meet there for drinks. It is now a franchise.

I'ts called the Pair of Lill's Bars.

GR

Hi GR,

Darn, I just mistyped double letters; a pair o' LLs.

Joseph

Quoting portagecreek <gypsywagon@...>:

Hey Joseph,

we  must be living in a pear L universe.

GR

I thought dad had glass eyes, so I asked my brother. In his usual cryptic manner he said: "No. Pa real eyes."

Quoting portagecreek <gypsywagon@...>:

So, I was pairalized and Gary's grain of sand was pearlized.

Were North and South Korea parallelalized?

the other Gary

It's getting late and my vision is bluring. Do I have a pair of ill eyes?

the other

@vfemail.net>

joseph h

Gary,

Alas! As we are on parallels we can never meet. And I'd need parole, else we might turn to Quantum Mechanics, and so be in two places at the same time.

Joseph