Topics

P.U.N.Y.: The eyes have it

The Hallock Entity <c.hallock@...>

At 1:29 PM -0600 2/5/99, Tiffany Wimberly wrote:

I really didn't want to wear them but I AQUEOUSed because I needed to
see.
===============================

Corny or not, I CONE believe how HUMEROUS you are. You goddess again you
spoil us RODten. Though your ocassional siLENS CONVEX us VISCOUSly. Like
an arkansas hounddog your WIT TREES US. I'm jumping up and down and
winking uncontrolably - must have hit my HOP TIC NERVE.

===============================
What's an EYES girl like Tiff doing in a place like this? I'd exSPECTACLE
your mother and tell her you should be hanging out with EYEer GLASS of
PEEPle. Maybe you should run with MONACLE Lewinski. You know she always
sleeps with one EYE open while the president's A BLINKIN'.

GARY HALLOCK

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

Tiffany Wimberly <wimbo@...>

Paul Rolke wrote:

Corny or not, I CONE believe how HUMEROUS you are. You goddess again you
spoil us RODten. Though your ocassional siLENS CONVEX us VISCOUSly. Like
an arkansas hounddog your WIT TREES US. I'm jumping up and down and
winking uncontrolably - must have hit my HOP TIC NERVE.

My main FOCAL point is to shed these glasses, that's MYOPIA anyway.

Tiff

Paul Rolke wrote:

Corny or not, I CONE believe how HUMEROUS you are. You goddess again you
spoil us RODten. Though your ocassional siLENS CONVEX us VISCOUSly. Like
an arkansas hounddog your WIT TREES US. I'm jumping up and down and
winking uncontrolably - must have hit my HOP TIC NERVE.

My main FOCAL point is to shed these glasses, that's MYOPIA anyway.

Tiff
=======================

You want to watch out when you wear those glasses in public. When the GAZE
see you, some of the BIFOCAL make a SPECTACLE of themselves. You know what
their motto is don't you? -- One if BI-LENS, two if BI-SEE.

Lars Hanson <parkersan@...>

At 1:29 PM -0600 2/5/99, Tiffany Wimberly wrote:

I really didn't want to wear them but I AQUEOUSed because I needed to
see.
===============================

Corny or not, I CONE believe how HUMEROUS you are. You goddess again you
spoil us RODten. Though your occasional siLENS CONVEX us VISCOUSly. Like
an Arkansas hounddog your WIT TREES US. I'm jumping up and down and
winking uncontrollably - must have hit my HOP TIC NERVE.

===============================
What's an EYES girl like Tiff doing in a place like this? I'd exSPECTACLE
your mother and tell her you should be hanging out with EYEer GLASS of
PEEPle. Maybe you should run with MONACLE Lewinski. You know she always
sleeps with one EYE open while the president's A BLINKIN'.

GARY HALLOCK

======================================

Clearly, there are times when the LENS said, the better, or you'll be
VISION you had. Nevertheless, in this case IRIS to the bait, because it
SCLERA that once you're in the ZONULE have to participate, BROW, unless your
CONTACT LENS you off the hook, in which case no one RINSE. SOAK, that being
the CASE, you'll just have to put up with this EAR PIECE FRAME me (and, I am
sure, from DIOPTERS as well). OS SINISTER ones always speak up, which
clearly is a PRESCRIPTION for trouble, although it LENS to the debate. It
takes RESOLUTION to truly bring things into FOCUS with fLASH and panache,
CORNEAr not.

But, in the end, isn't that why all 6 of us are here...?

(How many are we, anyway?)

Lars Hanson
parkersan@... <mailto:parkersan@...>