Out in the Cold

doug

After our recent hard freeze in Texas, chimney installations have gone through the roof

Doug S.

--
Doug Spector

James Ertner

I’m sure the chimney installers are saying, “That soots me fine.”

Jim E
=================
After our recent hard freeze in Texas, chimney installations have gone through the roof

Doug S.

doug

Well, if all the chimney business mainly went to one company, it would be a clean sweep

Doug S.
========
I’m sure the chimney installers are saying, “That soots me fine.”

Jim E
After our recent hard freeze in Texas, chimney installations have gone through the roof

Doug S.

--
Doug Spector

portagecreek

Now you have done it!  This combined with Jim's Covid thread will turn into the Chi mney Flue.

GR