From: "One Sagan via groups.io" <one_sagan@...>
To: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io>
Subject: [puny] One armed bandit
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 13:09:28 +0000 (UTC)

Only half of all the available punch lines can be successfully used by a one armed man. On the other hand he can single-handedly take on anything. Of course, he can't shop at a second-hand store.

Here I am One Sagan

joseph h

But he is the expert at one-hand clapping. And when he does it for himself, he can certainly pat himself on the back for success single-handedly. He will, of course, use his right hand, because the other hand is left.
Joseph
=============
Those are really good, hands-down the best I have heard, so I want to give you a hand! I don't have first-hand experience, so I wonder if a one-armed man get a job as a handy man. I'd better quit writing before this gets out of hand.

Kirk Miller
Don't settle for the world as it is. �Work for the world as it should be.

Only half of all the available punch lines can be successfully used by a one armed man. On the other hand he can single-handedly take on anything. Of course, he can't shop at a second-hand store.
�
Here I am One Sagan

Steve Wilson

Let’s give him a hand!

From: "One Sagan via groups.io" <one_sagan@...>
To: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 13:09:28 +0000 (UTC)

--
Doug Spector

Steve Wilson

This group is covered under my Laugh Insurance policy