Topics

Neologism

Lars Hanson

All,

    Herewith the results of this year’s neologism contest at the Washington Post.  One or two seem familiar somehow ....  ;-)

One or two? This same list seem to have been in circulation forever! Admittedly great and worthy stuff but It keeps getting re-posted so often as “this years winners,” it does make me wonder if the Washington Post is even still running such a contest.

Gary Hallock

=========

On Aug 30, 2020, at 7:24 AM, Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...> wrote:

All,

    Herewith the results of this year’s neologism contest at the Washington Post.  One or two seem familiar somehow ....  ;-)

<46210.jpg>

Lee Jackson

I liked this contest better when it was a contest to come up with new words.

On 8/30/2020 7:23 AM, Lars Hanson wrote:
All,

    Herewith the results of this year’s neologism contest at the Washington Post.  One or two seem familiar somehow ....  ;-)

It’s deja vu all over again!

Jim

I liked this contest better when it was a contest to come up with new words.

Lee