Muse-ICK!

Victor Bobb <vbobb@...>

After the historical offerings of our resident musicyn, I'm hoping that
we'll change subjects; with any luck, new brahms will sweep clean.
Perhaps we can turn our attention to footwear; wouldn't anyone like to
pay tribute to the schumann? Or we could celebrate the persistence of
bicycle racers; after all, it must be tough in the Tour de France to keep
dismounting and remounting your bike--getting offenbach on over and over.
(Naturally, I have far too much pride to lower myself to discussing
those retiring and timid folks whose pursuits, nordic or downhill, are
interrupted by tuberculosis; it were unworthy to mention shy cough
skiers.) As a farmer Chief Operating Engineer of a grain elevator in
eastern Washington, I'm obviously prejudiced in favor of such grains as
barley, oats, and who knows what else, but I can't take comfort in my
delight in fisticuffs, since unless he can get a rematch with Mike Tyson,
I think Richard Wagner is through with the ring for good.

But, like all professional musicians, I have to take a break when I've
got a bad head coda, so cheers to all.

Charles Ivy, the composer most given to clinging to the wall

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

The Hallock Entity <c.hallock@...>

Victor Bobb wrote;

(snip) ... Or we could celebrate the persistence of
bicycle racers; after all, it must be tough in the Tour de France to keep
dismounting and remounting your bike--getting offenbach on over and over.
============================
I'm not really much of a classical music fan but I do sometimes get
OFFENBACH. I'm also am a ROCK MAN ON & OFF. I guess you could say I'm
OPUSly eclectic in my musical tastes.
============================

(Naturally, I have far too much pride to lower myself to discussing
those retiring and timid folks whose pursuits, nordic or downhill, are
interrupted by tuberculosis; it were unworthy to mention shy cough
skiers.)
============================
I am plagued by a similar problem when I'm on the slopes. I enjoy the upper
trails across the crest of the mountain but when I RIM SKI A COURSE, I
COUGH.
============================

As a farmer Chief Operating Engineer of a grain elevator in
eastern Washington, I'm obviously prejudiced in favor of such grains as
barley, oats, and who knows what else... (SNIP)
I should state that being the FODDER of our country, WASHINGTON should be
growing great quantities of those grains. I think you should plant at least
a HECTARE of BARLEY & OATS but even this is SIBELIUS sufficient amount.
HECTOR oughta be even more than that. Do you think about planting a BEET
OFTEN? Perhaps you should pack all of your disgusting hairpieces in a
station WAGNER a truck. Try a LEWD WIG VAN.

GARY (there's symphony going on here) HALLOCK

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny