More 1095 revealing news

Gary Reeves

Here is Gary's winning worksheet and my hints on 4,5 and 6 where he got Bingos on half the rogue

4. You could say the computer just blew up but frankly it turned out to be an BLANK.
#### ADAM-IC MELTDOWN You have the right start, but I used Blew UP to try to get you to DROP the last part of my pun.

#### ADAM BOMB

5. "Stand and Deliver" . I'm not going to change my mind said BLANK.
#### ADAM ADAMANTLY BINGO, but you just stumbled into it. Adam Ant of Adam and the Ants went to #1 on the Brit song charts with "stand and deliver".

6.The Tennesee Valley Association had a mission to BLANK.
#### AUTHOR A TEE? Yeah, I screwed up the name of the TVA, but what did they do that changed the area forever.?

#### ADD A DAM?

or just Add Dams.

GR