From: <main@puny.groups.io>
Sent: Jan 17, 2022 3:51 PM
To: main@puny.groups.io <main@puny.groups.io>
Subject: [puny] It’s your serb

It serbs him right.

Jim
================
The  situation with that Serbian tennis player is very serious. I hope no one tries to make a Djokovic.
Billcrider

gary hallock

Kudos are in order for the Australian tennis courts for being able to so effectively return a Serb.

Gary Hallock

On Jan 17, 2022, at 3:35 PM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

Jim, that is a double.

The  situation with that Serbian tennis player is very serious. I hope no one tries to make a Djokovic.
Billcrider

Chris Gross

Hey Djokovic!  Good on ya mate!  Now you can go home and have your neighbors "Cro-at-cha"

On Monday, January 17, 2022, 05:13:55 PM MST, James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:

Djokovic had to pay for his flight home with a Mastercard, because his Visa didn't work.

Jim

On January 17, 2022, at 6:28 PM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

Kudos are in order for the Australian tennis courts for being able to so effectively return a Serb.

Gary Hallock

On Jan 17, 2022, at 3:35 PM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

Jim, that is a double.

The  situation with that Serbian tennis player is very serious. I hope no one tries to make a Djokovic.
Billcrider

Bertrand Piboin

Djokovic got what he de-serbed.  He is no longer the Boss-nia of tennis and has become sub-serbient to the other players.

Bert

============

Djokovic had to pay for his flight home with a Mastercard, because his Visa didn't work.

Jim

On January 17, 2022, at 6:28 PM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

Kudos are in order for the Australian tennis courts for being able to so effectively return a Serb.

Gary Hallock

_._,_._,_

gary hallock

Social media must LOVE this topic as they’ve really ZEROed in on it. There’s quite a lot of racquet on the net.

Gary Hallock
Djokovic got what he de-serbed.  He is no longer the Boss-nia of tennis and has become sub-serbient to the other players.

Bert Piboin