Topics

Invitation for the service of Stanley M. Kegel at Harbor Lawn-Mt Olive memorial park

James Ertner

Hello, fellow (and sister) punsters.

Richard Lederer called me last evening with the sad news that Stan Kegel passed away.

Stan’s son, Ken, has asked me to send you the invitation below to the “virtual” service for his dad on Tuesday from 9:55 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. (Please note that these are West Coast times.)

I realize that this PUNY e-mail vehicle is reserved for punning, so I will conclude with Ken Kegel’s comment:

“I hope one of the invites arrives. Please forward the link to those in the pun community for me and my siblings....after all we would want to PUNish others with our celebration and commemoration of Stan's life.”

Jim Ertner

====================
From: OneRoom <no-reply@...>
Date: Sun, May 10, 2020 at 11:44 PM
Subject: Invitation for the service of Stanley M. Kegel at Harbor Lawn-Mt Olive memorial park
To: <ertner@...>

Problems with viewing? View online

YOU ARE INVITED

to view the service of

Stanley M. Kegel

held on 12th May from 9.55am to 11.25am

Forward Invitation

By clicking view service, you confirm that you have read and accepted our
Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SERVICE

Alternatively, access the service at OneRoom and enter the details shown below:

EMAIL

PASSWORD

MEPRHE

At the conclusion of the service these details let you view the recording anytime for 90 days.

1625 Gisler Ave

Costa Mesa
92626

714 540 5554

© 2013 - 2020 OneRoom, All rights reserved.

Bertrand Piboin

Jim,

Thank you for this information.  I will remember Stan forever as one of the revered judges of the Pun Off, in addition to the email discussions he and I had about various punny topics.

Bertrand Piboin

From: OneRoom <no-reply@...>
Date: Sun, May 10, 2020 at 11:44 PM
To: <ertner@...>

Problems with viewing? View online

YOU ARE INVITED

to view the service of

Stanley M. Kegel

held on 12th May from 9.55am to 11.25am

Forward Invitation

By clicking view service, you confirm that you have read and accepted our
Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SERVICE

Alternatively, access the service at OneRoom and enter the details shown below:

EMAIL

PASSWORD

MEPRHE

At the conclusion of the service these details let you view the recording anytime for 90 days.

1625 Gisler Ave

Costa Mesa
92626

714 540 5554

© 2013 - 2020 OneRoom, All rights reserved.

Lars Hanson

Jim,

    Indeed!  Many thanks for posting this.  Over the decades Stan has reached and touched all of us here.  He will be missed greatly.

From: OneRoom <no-reply@...>
Date: Sun, May 10, 2020 at 11:44 PM
To: <ertner@...>

Problems with viewing? View online

YOU ARE INVITED

to view the service of

Stanley M. Kegel

held on 12th May from 9.55am to 11.25am

Forward Invitation

By clicking view service, you confirm that you have read and accepted our
Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SERVICE

Alternatively, access the service at OneRoom and enter the details shown below:

EMAIL

PASSWORD

MEPRHE

At the conclusion of the service these details let you view the recording anytime for 90 days.

1625 Gisler Ave

Costa Mesa
92626

714 540 5554

© 2013 - 2020 OneRoom, All rights reserved.

Joseph Harris

Jim,

From me too.

Joseph

From: OneRoom <no-reply@...>
Date: Sun, May 10, 2020 at 11:44 PM
To: <ertner@...>

[...]

Lee Jackson

As P.U.N.Y. Group Administrangler, please allow me to extend our condolences as a whole. Stan was an active, witty member of our wordplay group who will be greatly missed.

 - Lee Jackson