Dad riddle?

portagecreek

So, what do you call a speech thearpy that is specifically tailored for people with speech disflluency?

Ah-- you can call it--  like - custom er support.

GR

One Sagan

Yes peach therapy is the pits. 

Here I am One Sagan

On Monday, November 22, 2021, 07:27:51 AM CST, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

So, what do you call a speech thearpy that is specifically tailored for people with speech disflluency?

GR

James Ertner

But it's impeachable.

Jim

On November 22, 2021, at 11:31 AM, "One Sagan via groups.io" <one_sagan@...> wrote:

Here I am One Sagan

On Monday, November 22, 2021, 07:27:51 AM CST, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

GR

portagecreek

If you are  under disfluency - that's um - ahempeachable..

GR

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Nov 22, 2021 11:40 AM
To: main@puny.groups.io <main@puny.groups.io>
Subject: [puny] Dad riddle?

But it's impeachable.

Jim

On November 22, 2021, at 11:31 AM, "One Sagan via groups.io" <one_sagan@...> wrote:

Here I am One Sagan

GR

_._,_._,_

Lars Hanson

Warning:  The frustration some of the younger generation have with "Dad jokes" can lead them to look for someone's nectarine when they hear one.

Aloha,

Lars

=================================

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:40 AM James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:

But it's impeachable.

Jim

On November 22, 2021, at 11:31 AM, "One Sagan via groups.io" <one_sagan=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Here I am One Sagan

GR

portagecreek

Well, that's just the pits!

But I seed what you dad there.

GR

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Nov 22, 2021 2:55 PM
To: PUNY <main@puny.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [puny] Dad riddle?

Warning:  The frustration some of the younger generation have with "Dad jokes" can lead them to look for someone's nectarine when they hear one.

Aloha,

Lars

But it's impeachable.

Jim

On November 22, 2021, at 11:31 AM, "One Sagan via groups.io" <one_sagan=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Here I am One Sagan

GR

Ken

Orange you glad most of the younger generation shun email these days. 

Pax
Ken

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 2:56 PM Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...> wrote:

Aloha,

Lars

But it's impeachable.

Jim

Here I am One Sagan

GR

gary hallock

I dropped a small tangerine into a cup of hot Indian tea.  It startled me so much I wrote a song about it.  - “Oh my! Darjeeling Clementine.” 

Gary Hallock

=============
Orange you glad most of the younger generation shun email these days. 

Pax
Ken

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 2:56 PM Lars Hanson <parkersan2001@...> wrote:

Aloha,

Lars

But it's impeachable.

Jim

Here I am One Sagan

GR

--
Gary (Immodest Moderator) Hallock, Leerless Feeder