Topics

CynMac Day

Lars Hanson

All,

    Today is the birthday of the one member who always remembered everyone's birthdays, on both these lists.  She also remembered to celebrate the birthdays of these lists.  It seems only right to reciprocate:

Cyn,

    Here's to you on this, your day!

    We miss your lovely "voice" every day!

=================================

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

Perfect.  Thanks for remembering, Lars.

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.

James Ertner

I will always cherish the memories of both competing and judging with Cyn at past Pun-Offs.

Jim
==================
Perfect.  Thanks for remembering, Lars.

Marilyn
=====================

All,

    Today is the birthday of the one member who always remembered everyone's birthdays, on both these lists.  She also remembered to celebrate the birthdays of these lists.  It seems only right to reciprocate:

Cyn,

    Here's to you on this, your day!

    We miss your lovely "voice" every day!

=================================

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.