joseph h

I am sorry to report that messages on Cyn's facebook page include this:

"Janet Longman to Cynthia MacGregor

I am trying to come to terms with my loss. Words from Grant, her partner for many years, have helped.

Grant said "Cynthia was a deeply spiritual being, and believed in a loving Creator and continued existence as a Spirit.
We hope you will remember her as a deeply loving and extremely talented woman, who has uplifted the lives of all who have known her and worked with her.
Cynthia has a donor card for a facility in Delray that she has kept and her wishes are for them to pic...

See more"

We will all miss her.

Joseph

Steve Wilson

:::sad:::

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 2:09 PM joseph h via groups.io <joe9438=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I am sorry to report that messages on Cyn's facebook page include this:

"Janet Longman to Cynthia MacGregor

I am trying to come to terms with my loss. Words from Grant, her partner for many years, have helped.

Grant said "Cynthia was a deeply spiritual being, and believed in a loving Creator and continued existence as a Spirit.
We hope you will remember her as a deeply loving and extremely talented woman, who has uplifted the lives of all who have known her and worked with her.
Cynthia has a donor card for a facility in Delray that she has kept and her wishes are for them to pic...

See more"

We will all miss her.

Steve
Steve Wilson| Psychologist | The Joyologist | Cheerman of the Bored
Director-National Humor Month
http://www.worldlaughtertour.com
http://www.humormonth.com
http://www.stevewilson.com
http://www.laughterfoundation.org
Skype: s_h_wilson
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Laughter-Tour/57984062492
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevehwilson
Twitter: (@joyologist)
Phone: 614-855-4733
Blog: http://www.laughterandhumor.blogspot.com

Today is just another normal day full of miracles, gifts and opportunities.

Marilyn Van Driesen

This has been a sad time for our group and others.  Over the years, Cyn and Stan have both helped me so much as I developed my love for puns. Limericks, and haikus.  Two huge supporters for our site here passed away during this burdensome year of losses all about us.  We’ll never have trouble remember what year it was.

Marilyn/Merk

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

James Ertner

What is there when you click on "See more"?

Jim

On July 4, 2020, at 2:09 PM, "joseph h via groups.io" <joe9438@...> wrote:

I am sorry to report that messages on Cyn's facebook page include this:

"Janet Longman to Cynthia MacGregor

I am trying to come to terms with my loss. Words from Grant, her partner for many years, have helped.

Grant said "Cynthia was a deeply spiritual being, and believed in a loving Creator and continued existence as a Spirit.
We hope you will remember her as a deeply loving and extremely talented woman, who has uplifted the lives of all who have known her and worked with her.
Cynthia has a donor card for a facility in Delray that she has kept and her wishes are for them to pic...

See more"

We will all miss her.

Joseph

Lee Jackson

Content not available

On 7/4/2020 2:29 PM, James Ertner wrote:

What is there when you click on "See more"?

Jim

On July 4, 2020, at 2:09 PM, "joseph h via groups.io" <joe9438@...> wrote:

I am sorry to report that messages on Cyn's facebook page include this:

"Janet Longman to Cynthia MacGregor

I am trying to come to terms with my loss. Words from Grant, her partner for many years, have helped.

Grant said "Cynthia was a deeply spiritual being, and believed in a loving Creator and continued existence as a Spirit.
We hope you will remember her as a deeply loving and extremely talented woman, who has uplifted the lives of all who have known her and worked with her.
Cynthia has a donor card for a facility in Delray that she has kept and her wishes are for them to pic...

See more"

We will all miss her.

Joseph

Ray Maynard

Vert VERY said. Cyn was a light in my life.

On 7/4/2020 11:29, Steve Wilson wrote:
[...]

Lars Hanson

All,

    This seems surreal in so many ways.  Cyn has been a presence in our lives for decades, a vital force, rallying others when the going got tough.  It is really difficult to understand how a fall earlier this year should lead to her death.   We shall all miss her greatly.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 3:48 PM Ray Maynard <ray@...> wrote:

[...]

Bertrand Piboin

As a long-time observer of PUNY and a long-time Pun-Off participant and worker at the event, I am saddened to hear of Cynthia’s passing.  She was the always happy person and one who never took her work too seriously.  When it came to being a judge, she was the best and had the most fun of any of those raising those numbers from 1 to 10.

Punsters and wordsmiths everywhere will miss her.

Bert Piboin