Topics

Cur rant evince

gary hallock

Given the subject line of this message, one might think I was going to write a vicious screed about mongrel dogs, but it’s just snooze to me.

Last week the media got all worked up about J-LO working out like a pole dancer. Then the next day they got worked up in Iowa about the lack of polled answers. You can’t have it both ways!

Some of the best comical jpgs you’ll see on Facebook come from Japan but these gifs not free. And... you can only pay for them with Japanese currency. Still they’re a bargain because the yen’s justify the memes.

And for the 67th consecutive year the Oscar for best pitcher goes to the Kool-Aid man.