Crossword Puzzle

Chris Gross

In case anyone likes solving crossword puzzles, I have one that published today and have linked it below. This is a new hobby for me (creating xword puzzles), and I’m excited that a few of them have been accepted by major publications. Have fun!

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

A good one.  Thanks for passing it along.

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.