Topics

Crossword Puzzle

Chris Gross

I have no limerick, haiku, nor pun to offer today. However, I do have a crossword puzzle...my first ever one that was nationally published. Andrews McMeel syndications provides their crossword puzzles to The Boston Globe, Philadelphia Inquirer, Seattle Times, to name a few. But it’s also available on-line, and here’s a link:

Hope you enjoy! There might be a few puns in the clues ...

Chris G

Chris Gross
Mesa, AZ

gregg s

Awesome Chris, congrats!

-Gregg

On Nov 10, 2020, at 12:40 PM, Chris Gross via groups.io <ca_12_dozen@...> wrote:

I have no limerick, haiku, nor pun to offer today. However, I do have a crossword puzzle...my first ever one that was nationally published. Andrews McMeel syndications provides their crossword puzzles to The Boston Globe, Philadelphia Inquirer, Seattle Times, to name a few. But it’s also available on-line, and here’s a link:

Hope you enjoy! There might be a few puns in the clues ...

Chris G

Chris Gross
Mesa, AZ

Marilyn Van Driesen

Thanks for the puzzle.  I enjoyed working on it this afternoon.

Marilyn

On Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 12:59:54 PM CST, gregg s <gregg17@...> wrote:

Awesome Chris, congrats!

-Gregg

On Nov 10, 2020, at 12:40 PM, Chris Gross via groups.io <ca_12_dozen@...> wrote:

I have no limerick, haiku, nor pun to offer today. However, I do have a crossword puzzle...my first ever one that was nationally published. Andrews McMeel syndications provides their crossword puzzles to The Boston Globe, Philadelphia Inquirer, Seattle Times, to name a few. But it’s also available on-line, and here’s a link:

Hope you enjoy! There might be a few puns in the clues ...

Chris G

Chris Gross
Mesa, AZ

Chris Gross

Gregg and Marilyn - appreciate the kind words.

Chris

Chris Gross
Mesa, AZ