COVID-related puns

James Ertner

Two social distancing pickup lines:

“Hey, do you need toilet paper? Because I could be your Prince Charmin.”

“You can’t spell Quarantine without U R A Q T.”

Jim Ertner

Gary Reeves

I thought that this topic would spike, but it apparently leaves us cold. I meant to respond sooner but time just Flu.

Pick up line. He whispers" I have long Covid".

GR

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 2:30 PM James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:

Two social distancing pickup lines:

“Hey, do you need toilet paper? Because I could be your Prince Charmin.”

“You can’t spell Quarantine without U R A Q T.”

Jim Ertner

Aaron Fasel

I have neighbors who don’t think COVID is a thing. Distance-tion between us is uncomfortable and I really should take action.

I do have some other neighbors who owe me favors. I pneumonia-rds would pay off one day.

In this moderna day & age we could all f-lockdown to the common area and sick our various pets on (at a minimum) denier-by ones to keep them away from me, and I’m masking y’all for some advice.

Social I do it?

Wait, Haven’t we COVID this topic before? Or perhaps I’m just experiencing deja-flu.

Aaron

On May 11, 2021, at 8:18 PM, Gary Reeves <gypsywagon42@...> wrote:

I thought that this topic would spike, but it apparently leaves us cold. I meant to respond sooner but time just Flu.

Pick up line. He whispers" I have long Covid".

GR

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 2:30 PM James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:

Two social distancing pickup lines:

“Hey, do you need toilet paper? Because I could be your Prince Charmin.”

“You can’t spell Quarantine without U R A Q T.”

Jim Ertner

Aaron Fasel

I need y’all’s help again.

sick our various pets on (at a minimum) denier-by ones

I was half awake when I wrote this. I literally don’t get this pun, even though I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE IT!!

portagecreek

When Bob Zaney was on Bob and Tom he had a fairly fun segment called "Fix this Joke' where he would start and others would improve.

So FIX THIS PUN

Sick 'em

GR

I need y’all’s help again.

sick our various pets on (at a minimum) denier-by ones

I was half awake when I wrote this. I literally don’t get this pun, even though I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE IT!!
_._,_._,_

gary hallock

Knowing that my synapses fire in roughly the same ardor as yours, I’m speculating that this tortured twist might have been an attempt to pun the term “denier” into “the nearby.”

Gary Hallock

==============

On May 12, 2021, at 10:19 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

When Bob Zaney was on Bob and Tom he had a fairly fun segment called "Fix this Joke' where he would start and others would improve.

So FIX THIS PUN

Sick 'em

GR

I need y’all’s help again.

sick our various pets on (at a minimum) denier-by ones

I was half awake when I wrote this. I literally don’t get this pun, even though I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE IT!!

Aaron Fasel

I’m literally laughing out loud. That IS what I meant. But when I read it agin, I was pronouncing it “dee-NIGH-er-bee” instead of “duh-NYER-bye

Reminds me of an old Lee Kelly joke in which he referred to the word “barfly” as an adverb. 🤮

On May 12, 2021, at 10:29 AM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

Knowing that my synapses fire in roughly the same ardor as yours, I’m speculating that this tortured twist might have been an attempt to pun the term “denier” into “the nearby.”

Gary Hallock

==============

On May 12, 2021, at 10:19 AM, portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:

When Bob Zaney was on Bob and Tom he had a fairly fun segment called "Fix this Joke' where he would start and others would improve.

So FIX THIS PUN

Sick 'em

GR

I need y’all’s help again.

sick our various pets on (at a minimum) denier-by ones

I was half awake when I wrote this. I literally don’t get this pun, even though I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE IT!!

Meanwhile, continuing with Jims thread-

If Gary decides you need a vaccination to participate in the Pun Off ,

would that be a Punjab. I just had to Asp.

GR

==============
[...]

It’s always a good idea to inject a little more humor into our humerus. Lord knows we all needle little more. (Shoulda vaccine that one coming!)

Gary Hallock

=========

[...]

All circus sideshow workers should be vaccinated, just to make sure no one contracts the Carny Virus … and worsens this pun-demic.

Jim Ertner

================
[...]

One Sagan

Early in the pandemic when there was a shortage of toilet paper, some people used newspaper instead. The times they are a' changing.

Here I am One Sagan

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 01:30:15 PM CDT, James Ertner <jde31459@...> wrote:

Two social distancing pickup lines:

“Hey, do you need toilet paper? Because I could be your Prince Charmin.”

“You can’t spell Quarantine without U R A Q T.”

Jim Ertner

Chris Gross

Store had no TP.
None in week two. Today, yes!