Topics

Come Together

CynMacG@...

In a message dated 2/4/99 8:42:20 AM, tappedants@... writes:

<<Are we all gathering here?>>

I'm subbed to all three addresses, but I'm not sure where the party is being
held. I'd say "The drinks are on me," but the last time I did, someone said,
"Okay," and poured one onto me. Anyone for some champagne? (We sure don't need
any *real* pain!) I heard they're serving hors d'oeuvres: Someone brought a
can o' peas. Now all we need is a final decision on where this and future
soirees are to be held . . . we've agreed on a change of venue, but evenue are
confused as to where it's to be.
CYNful

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

tappedants@...

Are we all gathering here? As usual, I got to the party at the time posted on the invitation and I'm early. The hostess told me to bring my favorite dip and so I brought my husband.

--K

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

Stan Kegel <kegel@...>

It looks like no one really cares.

One problem with this list, it is set so the reply button goes to the
sender, not the list.

We are so interactive that it should be set to go to the list if
possible. Lee should look into that.

Stan

CynMacG@... wrote:

In a message dated 2/4/99 8:42:20 AM, tappedants@... writes:

<<Are we all gathering here?>>

I'm subbed to all three addresses, but I'm not sure where the party is being
held. I'd say "The drinks are on me," but the last time I did, someone said,
"Okay," and poured one onto me. Anyone for some champagne? (We sure don't need
any *real* pain!) I heard they're serving hors d'oeuvres: Someone brought a
can o' peas. Now all we need is a final decision on where this and future
soirees are to be held . . . we've agreed on a change of venue, but evenue are
confused as to where it's to be.
CYNful

Fresh flowers are the perfect way to say "I love you".
Shipped direct from the grower, Proflowers.com has
arrangements from $29.95 plus S&H.
Click here: http://offers.egroups.net/click/216/0