Topics

come to gather

The Hallock Entity <c.hallock@...>

Considering all the far flung threads we've created this past week on PUNY
I think it's not a good idea to be posting messages that go only to the
alternate lists.

I'm responding here only to state that I AM indeed subcribed to this list
and am LISTening to the chat. Until such time as PUNY makes an official
move to one of the alternate lists, I don't plan to post anywhere other
than on Prodigy. Not trying to be snobbish, just trying to keep my life
simple.

GARY HALLOCK

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny

herndon@...

<v04011701b2df71463c3-@[128.83.219.158]> wrote:
Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/puny/?start=5
Not trying to be snobbish, just trying to keep my life
simple.
Don't call me, Simple! How IS your life?

RH

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/puny