Chatter Box


portagecreek
 

Folks, I just tested the chat function of PUNY.  It works.
 
We could set a time and do real time puns avoiding email. 
 
If we like it we could become eChat erly lovers!
 
GR


Gary Reeves
 

Liking chats early in the 
AM might make that eChat early lovers.

PC

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 1:03 AM portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:
Folks, I just tested the chat function of PUNY.  It works.
 
We could set a time and do real time puns avoiding email. 
 
If we like it we could become eChat erly lovers!
 
GR






gary hallock
 

Looks like I didn’t arrive early enough. I came just in time to be the late e-chat early leaver.

Gary Hallock

==========

On Jan 3, 2022, at 12:06 AM, Gary Reeves <gypsywagon42@...> wrote:


Liking chats early in the 
AM might make that eChat early lovers.

PC

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 1:03 AM portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:
Folks, I just tested the chat function of PUNY.  It works.
 
We could set a time and do real time puns avoiding email. 
 
If we like it we could become eChat erly lovers!
 
GR






--
Gary (Immodest Moderator) Hallock, Leerless Feeder


bill crider
 

Asynchronicity is one of my idiosyncrasies. 

On Jan 3, 2022, at 12:14 AM, gary hallock <gary@...> wrote:

Looks like I didn’t arrive early enough. I came just in time to be the late e-chat early leaver.

Gary Hallock

==========

On Jan 3, 2022, at 12:06 AM, Gary Reeves <gypsywagon42@...> wrote:


Liking chats early in the 
AM might make that eChat early lovers.

PC

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 1:03 AM portagecreek <gypsywagon@...> wrote:
Folks, I just tested the chat function of PUNY.  It works.
 
We could set a time and do real time puns avoiding email. 
 
If we like it we could become eChat erly lovers!
 
GR






--
Gary (Immodest Moderator) Hallock, Leerless Feeder