Topics

Birthdays

One Sagan

Birthdays are great, but too many of them can kill you.
Alex

…so cut yourself a huge slice of happiness cake on your special day

Make it a splendiferous day!

gary hallock

A birthday some people will get to
Yet aging they will not admit to
The marching of time
Can’t be denied, I’m
Quite sure we all lie just a bit too.

Gary Hallock

On Feb 12, 2020, at 9:26 AM, One Sagan via Groups.Io <one_sagan@...> wrote:

Birthdays are great, but too many of them can kill you.
Alex

…so cut yourself a huge slice of happiness cake on your special day

Make it a splendiferous day!

Whose birthday is it today? I don’t know. I’ll go Alex somebody.

Jim