moderated Adding Members to Limericks-n-Haiku #administrivia

Lee Jackson

You've probably received a notice by now that the Limericks-n-Haiku subgroup has been created (if not, it has, don't worry). Lars has given me a list of the members of the Yahoo equivalent who are now members of the Groups.io PUNY group. I will be adding those members to the subgroup in a few minutes.

If you find yourself added and do not wish to be, just follow the instructions that Groups.io should send along with the notification of the add. Otherwise, contact me and I'll do it manually.

Good luck, and have fun on the new subgroup! Let Limericks-n-Haiku@puny.groups.io commence!

--
Lee Jackson, PUNY group Administrangler
Visit the PUNY and O. Henry Museum Web Sites!

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

I would like to join this group.  I thought I was at one time and all of a sudden I am not.  I enjoy Kirk Miller's Limericks every morning and now I no longer receive them.  Can you add me manually because I have not figured out how to do it.  And I have no idea why I was dropped.
--
Marilyn L.

Lee Jackson

I've added you. Let me know if you have any further problems.

On 11/9/2021 7:19 PM, Marilyn L. Van Driesen wrote:
I would like to join this group.  I thought I was at one time and all of a sudden I am not.  I enjoy Kirk Miller's Limericks every morning and now I no longer receive them.  Can you add me manually because I have not figured out how to do it.  And I have no idea why I was dropped.
--
Marilyn L.

Marilyn L. Van Driesen

Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/punoff/ | https://www.facebook.com/PUNYPAGE/ | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._Henry_Pun-Off

--
                  ~~ Remember ~~

If you forward this, please remove all email

addresses before you send it on, and use the Bcc:

area when forwarding to friends.

      “Be kind to our email friends”

--
Marilyn L.

Lars Hanson

Merk,

    I can send you an infants from the group.  What do you want to use did an e-mail address?