Topics

#RogueRiddle 1029 -- Happy Father's Day! #RogueRiddle

Erika Ettin

In honor of Father’s Day today, we’re going to celebrate some “pop culture.” Below are 20 dad jokes. That’s right, folks. Real groaners. I set up the joke, and you give the punchline. I have a punchline for each that is “correct,” but if you happen to come up with one that works equally well or better, I’ll count it as a kill. Ready, set, dad joke! (Please submit by 8 PM EDT on Tuesday.) Thanks for playing!

- Erika

1.      When is a door no longer a door?

2.      Which of the Great Lakes is the creepiest?

3.      Why do lawyers drink too much?

4.      Your love means nothing to me. Why?

5.      Why did the ghost take the elevator?

6.      What did one shape ask the other when it repaid its loan?

7.      Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?

8.      What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?

9.      What do you call a belt with a watch on it?

10.   Why could I only give you one sly animal?

11.   Where do lumberjacks track their work hours?

12.   Why was the math textbook sad?

13.   What did the farmer yell at the tree that wouldn't produce any fruit?

14.   What’s the only kind of photo coffee can take?

15.   Where are dead computer hackers buried?

16.   What’s an astronaut’s favorite computer key?

17.   What do you call a factory that makes ‘meh’ products?

18.   What do you call a fake noodle?

19.   Why did the smartphone need reading glasses?

20.   When does a joke become a dad joke?

Erika Ettin

Update time! Six competitors, and Kirk is way out front!! So far, #14 is the only one that no one has gotten, though I do like "instant" as an alternate answer. Hint: What do you use to drink coffee?

Aaron Fasal - 6 kills
One Sagan 6
Jim Ertner - 9
Lars Hanson - 10