Try looking at CLUES

Since half the guessers got #1 I will end the clues, butt give some on the other four. The next two riddles are about people we see here in our PUNY world. I'm not yet calling names. The last two are jest puns on the two games normally played in the normal PunOff.

So #2 and #3 are persons puns.

#4 and #5 are PunOff Puns.

Here are the Jingles again. ( I can jest hear Andy Divine reading them):

Remember they are fake Burma-Shave signs.

( bonus clue - what do you think inspired #2 )

Example:

HER CHARIOT
RACED 80 PER
THEY HAULED AWAY
WHAT HAD
BLANK BLANK - and here they have a pun on a chariot race that the straight line is BEEN HER. You just fill in the pun.

BEN-HUR would have Ben the Bingo.

Rogue Riddle #1026

1.
His French Father

Showed him how

To sit on his butt

And milk the cow

He was a BLANK BLANK

2.
Arron's folks

raised a son

Who went and

Killed Hamilton

Yes, they BLANK BLANK

3.
Cynthia and Parkersan

exchange texts to make a plan

To steal a virtual PunOff victory

To me its plane to see

They've committed BLANK

4.
Real quick now

Think of a zinger

If you are

Too Late

You'r the Puns BLANK

5
Man from Sweden

We hanker to know

Told his SAAB story

On stage - in Austin

Won Puniest BLANK Show.

Recall that last night's update noted that all had been solved by someone and that all but one of the 6 guessers had bingos on one or more.

The Other Gary

Please don't text guesses---to the list----play it safe-----

and copy this

gypsywagon@...